- Consolidates and analyzes financial data (budgets, multi-year budgets, income statements, estimations, and etc.) with considering goals and financial standing.
- Provides accurate and data based information on financials, solvency, and stability.
- Assembles and summarizes data to structure sophisticated reports that identify financial status, risks, and trends in financial performance by means of comparing and analyzing actual results with plans and forecasts.
- Tracks, determines and improves financial status by scrutinizing actual results in comparison with forecasts, observing variances, identifying trends, and providing recommendations based on sound analysis.
- Analyzes, interprets and conducts business studies on past/future financial data as well as comparative performance in order to develop/improved financial and forecasting models to be used in benchmarking, process analysis, and preparing reports and projections.
- Guides and consults through cost analysis process by enforcing established policies and procedures, providing trends and forecasts, explaining processes and techniques, and recommending actions.
- Recommends actions by making comparative analyses, and studying proposed changes in methods and materials.
- Drives policy, procedure, and process improvement and development initiatives that impact the function.
- Provides creative alternatives and well-informed recommendations to reduce costs, and improve financial operations and performance.
- Forecasts future revenues and expenditures to establish cost structures and determine capital budgeting for projects.
- Maintains database by entering, verifying, and backing up data.
- Protects operations by keeping financial information confidential.
- Consults with management to guide and influence long term and strategic decision making within the broadest scope for establishing and evaluating profit plans.
- Coordinates with other members of the finance team to review financial information and forecasts.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Gains, maintains and updates job/technical knowledge to remain informed about novelty in the field by attending educational/financial workshops and reviewing publications.
Master’s Degree in Economics or related plus 2 years of experience as a Financial Analyst, Research Statistician or related, or a Bachelor’s Degree in Economics or related plus 5 years’ experience as a Financial Analyst, Research Statistician or related or a Ph.D. degree in Economics or related. Any suitable combination of education, training, or experience is acceptable.
To apply for this position, please click below to submit your resume (in PDF format) to firstname.lastname@example.org and include a cover letter in the body of your email. We look forward to hearing from you!